Tate has been pretty fussy for the past several days (and nights, unfortunately). He doesn't want to sleep unless we rock him to sleep, which is very unlike him. He's also been waking up often. I thought he might be teething, but every time I say that Josh says I always blame Tate's fussiness on teething. This time I was finally right! I checked when I got home today and the tiniest little corner of Tate's first tooth is peeking through his gums! Avery and I did a big cheer for Tate when I noticed his tooth. Tate started giggling and clapping- so fun!! He's also started to wave hi and bye and plays peek-a-boo with us. I can't remember if I've posted about all of these new activities, but it's so fun to see him getting more interactive.
Avery has been doing well. She's been feeling fine since the last time I updated the blog. Hopefully we're done with the illnesses for the season! One quick funny story about Ave. She has a growth chart hanging up in her room and has had it since she turned one. She knows what the purpose of the growth chart is and what it's called. When my mom gave Tate a growth chart for his first birthday she said "Grandma! Now Tate can have a boyth chart just like I have a girlth chart!" Ha ha!
We have a busy weekend of entertaining coming up. Josh's mom Linda will be here starting on Saturday. I got tickets for Avery, Linda and me to go see the play Annie this weekend. Should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment